Monday 24 March 2014

E-NEWS: SOUL E SEES VISION ABOUT WIZKID, DAVIDO AND ASO ROCK

COMMENT PHOTO»»COMMENTS NEWS Few days ago it was all over the news that music artiste Soul E says he is now a man of God and that we should be expecting more of gospel music from him. Soul-E was not just any singer he was formally a hip-hop artist who reigned in the entertainment scene a few years back. But now he has changed into a new being and is now a self-acclaimed prophet. Hear what he told Encomium: “I don't like talking about myself but by the grace of God, I would say I was called into the office of a prophet. The fact is, I am a prophet called to bless people around the world. So, I thank God for commissioning me.” Well, Prophet Soul-E has just released his first official vision and it is really bad news. This is what he shared on his instagram: “When GOD gives a vision he gives it so we are careful and pray, as i was sleeping the lord open my eyes and saw Wizkid been poisoned he needs to be very careful and get close to GOD, i also saw Davido in a very fatal moto car accident i stand a prophet and i cancel this, finally i saw ASO ROCK on fire the president needs to delay 3day of fasting and pray for the nation am not hear to make any one afraid if GOD reviews a vision he is ready to save….. SOUL E” Credit: ModernGhana
Tweet

No comments: