Saturday 9 August 2014

My boyfriend loves to smell my used pant!es, is this unusual or are there others like this?


My girlfriend and I both have somewhat of a pa’nty fetish. So while I have sniffed her dirty pant!es while she’s not around, it’s a completely normal thing for us and when I tell her later that I m@sturbated sniffing her pant!es in her room while she was in class she gets really excited. We usually keep her pant!es on for most of the f0′replay so they get really wet. Then we take them off and make out with them wrapped between our lips and suck on them and whatnot. We both agree that the smell and taste of her pant!es after they’ve gotten soaked is quite amazing. Then she’ll usually have me put them on before we start to f#ck because she likes to watch me in the mirror with her pant!es on. So basically , My boyfriend is awesome.

No comments: