Saturday 4 October 2014

FRESH GIST: How I made 2face, Essence, Paul Play Diaro,What They Are Today- KSB Revealed


Gospel artiste, Kenny St recently declared her intention to run for Lagos State House of Assembly under the All Progressives Congress, APC, said her pity for the commercial s*x hawkers along Opebi road is the main reason for her sudden decision to be a politician. The single mother of one also explained how she and her brothers made some big Nigerian music stars what they are today. “Every night I pass through Opebi Road and see young girls (s*x workers) I feel sad and it is worrisome that they keep increasing every year. This constituency is the seat of power for the entire state. I am going to the Assembly and it will be transformation galore. During my time with Kennis Music in the past 16 years, I touched the lives of many youths who have become big today. Some I never knew, but I saw something in them. Today, 2 Face, Paul Play Dairo, Remedies, Essence are all success stories because we believed in them. Imagine what we can do through governance?” She said.

No comments: