Monday 22 June 2015

Patoranking Gushes-_”Genevieve Nnaji Is My Woman, My Everything’




Raggae-pop sensation,

Patoranking shared a photo
of Genevieve Nnaji above earlier today that got
several of his fans wondering what the singer
meant with his caption.

From our research, Patoranking is due to release a
new single titled ‘My Woman, My Everything’ and
we hear the track celebrates beautiful women and

Genevieve is one of them.
He shared the photo with the caption:

Genevieve Nnaji ️️ @genevievennaji My
woman,My everything

   #MWME #MWME
   #MWME #MWME.  
   #MWME #MWME
   #GOE2015 #Whayasay!!!

Like yourself, we are also anticipating the song and
you’d be first to get it here on your favorite blog.






.........................................
www.EasyNetVibe.blogspot.com

For promo,Adverts
And placement,
Email|✉EasynetVibe@gmail.com
bbm|2B30B255
Twitter|
@EasyNetVibe
@EzzyDeDon
☎Facebook|easynetvibe.blogspot.com
☎whatsapp|+2348093949592

©CoolLOGiCALnation™
.........................................

No comments: