Tuesday 12 January 2016

BIOGRAPHY: FREDOOPERRY CEO WAPLODGE MEDIA CONCEPT


By Name Fredoperry ANOINTEDp. AM 
Cool and Kind Looking 
Guy Like Making New 
Friend With New People.
I Hate Liar. dis are my opTions to Be 
LEGEND HACKER,CRACKER ND MOddER.

AM TOO DANGEROUS.. 
In The spirit Via The Holy
Ghost. Anointed Prince Fredoo Perry

DO YOU WISH TO
BE MY FRIEND THEN
JUST SEND ME FRIEND
REQUEST ND I WIL
ACCEPT U AS MY NEW
FRIEND

The Official Fredoperry
Profile 10% Stubborn, 20% FUNNY
30% Music , 40% Cool, 50%
Friendly, 60% Web
Master,70%
Lovely, 80%
Intelligent, 100%
Me!.

Coolest dude on Earth
The Worlds greatest
thinker. ! don't care
about the blah blah
people say (good or
bad) because this life is
too short 2 waste ma
time on d less
important people..i LUV
my family and friends
so much (they are the
be$t).

My name is

FREDOPERRY WapkaPrince
Cyber-Security a.k.a NETVIRUS,
I am from Ekuku_Agbor, Ika - South LGA

Delta state of nigeria.
I was born on Nov 7
199X, I grew up in Delta state, I
attended my primary &
secondary school in
Delta state. I started web
solutions when i was 11yrs.

During that time
i didn't take it as
anything. 
I love everything about
electronics & technology even
computers as well.

In those days when we
are using ip and port to
browse, 
I can remember one of those
site that has homepage
which is. 
wapdam,
waptricks, etc.
Nowadays where

applications are in
abundant, it make
things more easier for us. I
thank God almighty for
his wisdom,
Knowledge,
understanding and
insight. ideoxology. 
I am a 
HACKER they said i'm a
thieve yes i agree, 
I HACK to get more
knowledge they call me
a criminal no problem.
When you go to many
hacking websites you'll
see a lot of HACKERS
been prosecuted
because of HACKING,
You can kill us one by
one, but cannot stop us
from 
HACKING.lol, 
NETVIRUS a.k.a
FREDOPERRY 
is young, 
handsome and down-
to- earth, Internet

Expert and nollywood artist
came into music in the
year 2012 afrter
launching his website
Princeudoka.blueloaded.com
Later Launch
www.waplodge.net . ,
On March 26th 2015
I am Previllege to be the Ceo
Waplodge Media Concept
An Upcoming Fast Rising Media House
.
Contact:
Call:
07066821316
08179326513
Add Fredooperry On
Facebook
Fredooperry
Above all, he got lots of
INTEGRITY and good
CHARACTER behind him.
He is a master trade,
investment and internet
marketing strategist. He
has been using the
internet as a platform
to consult individuals
and
organizations since
January, 2008. He has
consulted
with both local and
foreign individuals/
organizations Cyber Webhacker
a.k.a Fredooperry De-Engineer – as
he is fondly called by
people around him, he
is an internet expert
who had SWORN
recently under OATH
that Nigeria must
produce lots of Internet
Gurus Millionaires Don’t
just read about him but
let him take you by the
hand and teach you
everything he knows
about the internet.


MORE GIST ON EASYNETVIBE.


If You Are On Twitter.
Follow Us Now
For Latest Updates –
@EasyNetVibe
Get Your song Promoted,
Advertise Your Business
/ Events on
www.easynetvibe.blogspot.com now
Contact
+2348093949592 ..
Email:
Easynetvibe@gmail.com

If you have an article you want us to
publish contact +2348093949592 ..
Email: Easynetvibe@gmail.com

Thanks for Viewing...



No comments: