Wednesday 13 January 2016

EASYNETVIBE-NEWS: My Fiancee May Change His Plan To Marry Me If I Say Too Much – Cossy Orjiakor @Easynetvibe


Last week Nollywood actress Cossy Orjiakor
astonishingly revealed that she will be walking
down the aisle this year. Cossy has further spoken
about her mystery fiancé and her wedding in an
interview with Encomium Weekly.
"Yes, it is true that I have found love. And I am
getting married this year" the actress told the soft
sell magazine. Cossy Orjiakor is however not keen
on disclosing who her husband-to-be is. "He is of
my complexion, and he is my number one fan. He
has seen everything about me and he likes me.
"I don't want to say much before he changes his
mind. I don't want to reveal any more detail until
our invite is ready." According to reports Cossy's
fiancé is not a Nigerian. Nawa oooh

MORE GIST ON EASYNETVIBE.


www.EasyNetVibe.Blogspot.com

Contact info
☎: 0813&&&&&&&&

☎: +2348093949592

 PIN: 2B30B255

Fb:EasyNetVibe.BlogSpot.com

✉ :EasyNetVibe@gmail.com

#Twitter: @EasyNetVibe

#Instagram: @EzzyDeDon_


105 total views, 105 views today

No comments: